We recommend 2 methods to get your correct finger ring size.
- Visit your local jewelry shop and have someone there measure your finger size. These people are professionals who do these measurements all the time and can give you an accurate result.
- Purchase a finger ring sizer from us and receive a $15 CAD refund from your tungsten or ceramic ring purchase from us.
The link to the finger ring sizer listing can be found here.
We do not suggest using the 'wrap the paper or string around the finger' methods. They are rarely accurate.
Our website uses North American (USA and Canada) finger sizing, so you can use this chart to convert your ring size to match our website.
If your country is not listed then contact us and we will help you convert the size.
Some things you need to know:
- Women’s rings usually range from size 3 to 9, with the most popular being size 6.
- Men’s rings usually range from size 8 to 14, with the most popular being size 10.
- Your ring should fit your finger comfortably, so that it is snug enough so that it will not fall off, but loose enough to slide over your knuckle. In other words, it should ‘go on easy but come off hard’.
- You need to consider the time of day when you measure your finger. It is best to measure your size towards the end of the day when your fingers are warmer than early on in the day.
- A wider ring (eg. 12mm in width) will fit tighter, so we recommend that you choose a ring size that is ½ a size larger than your normal size.