Some things you need to know:
- Women’s rings usually range from size 3 to 9, with the most popular being size 6.
- Men’s rings usually range from size 8 to 14, with the most popular being size 10.
- Your ring should fit your finger comfortably, so that it is snug enough so that it will not fall off, but loose enough to slide over your knuckle. In other words, it should ‘go on easy but come off hard’.
- You need to consider the time of day when you measure your finger. It is best to measure your size towards the end of the day when your fingers are warmer than early in the day.
- A wider ring (eg. 12mm in width) will fit tighter, so we recommend that you choose a ring size that is ½ a size larger than your normal size.
The best and most reliable method (the one we recommend
) is to visit your local jeweler and have someone there measure your finger size. These people are professionals who do these measurements all the time and can give you an accurate result.
Our website uses North American (USA and Canada) finger sizing, so you can use this chart to converter your ring size to match our website.
If your country is not listed then contact us
and we will help you convert the size.